► Trump announces remake of the “The Dating Game” Print E-mail

Trump announces remake of the “The Dating Game”


Several unreliable and anonymous persons have indicated that to assure that he has a steady income stream in the likely event that he’s impeached and/or isn’t reelected in November 2020, The Great Leader is in the process of negotiating with the original producers of “The Dating Game.”


The Great Leader insisted on naming Rush “The Doper” Limbaugh as the host of the show who would take the place of Jim Lange, the original host.


In setting up the parameters for the remake of “The Dating Game”, The Great Leader indicated that the cast and contestants for the show would include the following folks.

  • Kellyanne Conway: Plays part of Suzanne Somers
  • Dr. Ben Carson: Plays the part of the late Michael Jackson
  • Ivanka Trump: Plays the part of Farrah Fawcett
  • Sr. Advisor Jared Kushner: Plays the part of Andy Kaufman
  • Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney: Plays part of Murray Langston, as The Unknown Comic
  • Attorney General Bill Barr: Plays part of Steve Martin

The Great Leader is confident that the show will be a smashing success and will generate an ongoing stream of income for him after he’s booted out of office. He has indicated that 4% of the profits from the show will be placed in a fund to pay for the criminal defense costs incurred by members of his administration and those of his daughter Ivanka and his two moronic sons Don Jr. and Eric. The remaining 96% will be paid directly to The Great Leader.


For additional post-election articles re: The Don visit the articles below

  1. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 3 thru 75 Dawg Opinions
  2. Trump’s victims of Draining the Swamp: Art. 76 thru 86 Dawg Opinions
  3. Trump Filling the Swamp: Art. 87 thru 92 Dawg Opinions
  4. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 93 thru 99
  5. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 323 thru 338 Dawg Opinions 
  6. Dawg Laments: Art. 1 thru 60
  7. Ass-Kisser Awards: Art. 297 thru 303
  8. Bigot/Racist Awards: Art. 334 thru 349
  9. Bullshit Awards: Art. 370 thru 442
  10. Chicken Little Award Winner: Art. 19 thru 21
  11. Dumbo Award Winner: Art. 49 thru 52
  12. Humanitarian Award Winner: Art. 72 thru 80
  13. IHOP (Flip-Flop) Award Winner: Art. 53 thru 55
  14. Liar Awards: Art. 1 thru 114 Liar Awards
  15. Lunatic Awards: Art. 350 thru 374
  16. Misc. Awards: Art. 52 thru 100
  17. Misogynist Award: Art. 40 thru 42
  18. Moron Awards: Art. 261 thru 297
  19. Narcissist Awards: Art. 6 thru 33
  20. Screwball Awards: Art. 281 thru 292
  21. Rodney Dangerfield Comic Awards: Art. 219 thru 263

Who's Online

We have 935 guests online

Donation Request

Your donations are needed to help defray the recurring costs for internet services, cable access, research via LexisNexis, media subscriptions, and the employment of a researcher and editor.

Donate Here

The Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Judges, Attorneys and Public Officials, Powered by Joomla!; Joomla templates by SG web hosting

website counter