► Trump announces remake of “All in the Family” Print E-mail

Trump announces remake of “All in the Family”

 

Several unreliable and anonymous sources have reported that The Great Leader is negotiating with the Fox News Comedy Network to produce a remake of “All in the Family.” In doing so, The Great Leader has indicated that the following folks will be substituting for the original cast and/or guests that appeared on the show from 1971 thru 1976.

 

The new cast members and anticipated list of guests making appearances on the show are as follows.

  • Donald Trump: Plays role of Archie Bunker (Carrol O’Connor)
  • Kellyanne Conway: Plays role of Gloria Stivic (Sally Struthers)
  • Melania Trump: Plays role of Edith Bunker (Jean Stapleton)
  • Dr. Ben Carson: Plays role of Richard Lawson as angry black man
  • Ivanka Trump: Plays role of Helen Page Camp as a Nun
  • Jared Kushner: Plays role of Al Mancini as a pickpocket
  • Tom Price former Secretary Health & Human Services: Plays role of Bill Pierson as a Wino
  • VP Mike Pence: Plays role of Clyde Kusatsu as Rev. Chong
  • Sean Spicer former White House Press Secretary: Plays role of Michael Stivic (Rob Reiner)

And lastly, The Great Leader has instructed his cast of fulltime bootlickers and sycophants that 98% of all advertising proceeds for the show shall be paid directly to the Donald, Donald Jr., and Eric Trump Criminal Defense Fund. The other 2% will be set aside for future bribes to silence women that The Great Leader has screwed or anticipates screwing prior to the November 2020 presidential election.

 

For additional post-election articles re: The Don visit the articles below

  1. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 3 thru 75 Dawg Opinions
  2. Trump’s victims of Draining the Swamp: Art. 76 thru 86 Dawg Opinions
  3. Trump Filling the Swamp: Art. 87 thru 92 Dawg Opinions
  4. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 93 thru 99
  5. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 323 thru 338 Dawg Opinions 
  6. Dawg Laments: Art. 3 thru 50
  7. Ass-Kisser Awards: Art. 286 thru 292
  8. Bigot/Racist Awards: Art. 331 thru 346
  9. Bullshit Awards: Art. 370 thru 441
  10. Chicken Little Award Winner: Art. 19 thru 21
  11. Dumbo Award Winner: Art. 49 thru 52
  12. Humanitarian Award Winner: Art. 70 thru 78
  13. IHOP (Flip-Flop) Award Winner: Art. 53 thru 55
  14. Liar Awards: Art. 1 thru 112 Liar Awards
  15. Lunatic Awards: Art. 349 thru 372
  16. Misc. Awards: Art. 47 thru 88
  17. Misogynist Award: Art. 40 thru 43
  18. Moron Awards: Art. 256 thru 291
  19. Narcissist Awards: Art. 6 thru 32
  20. Screwball Awards: Art. 281 thru 292
  21. Rodney Dangerfield Comic Awards: Art. 218 thru 262

 

 
The Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Judges, Attorneys and Public Officials, Powered by Joomla!; Joomla templates by SG web hosting

website counter