► Trump announces remake of “The Gong Show” Print E-mail

Trump announces remake of “The Gong Show”

 

Several unreliable and anonymous sources have reported that The Great Leader is negotiating with the Fox News Comedy Network to produce a remake of The Gong Show. In doing so, The Great Leader has indicated that Justice Brett “I like Beer Kavanaugh will play the part of former host Chuck Barris.

 

Each show will showcase a competition of amateur performers of often dubious talent, with a panel of three celebrity judges. If any of The Great Leader’s designated judges considered an act to be especially bad, he or she could force it to be stopped by striking a large gong (made in America).

 

The list of persons designated by The Great Leader as talent judges for the show are as follows.

  • Sean Hannity: Plays role of Jamie Farr (MASH co-star)
  • Rush “The Doper” Limbaugh: Plays role of Rip Taylor (flamboyant comedian)
  • Former Labor Secretary Alex Acosta: Plays role of “Larry, The Evil Villain” who wore old-fashioned black cape and top hat; audience encouraged to hiss at him as if her were a villain from the 19th century
  • Attorney General William Barr: Plays role of Mike Myers (comedian/SNL performer)
  • Secretary Treasurer Steven Mnuchin: Plays role of Mort Sahl (standup comedian)
  • Sen. Lindsey Graham: Plays role of Pee Wee Herman
  • Secretary of Energy Rick Perry: Plays role of David Letterman
  • Sen. Mitch McConnell: Plays role of The Unknown Comic who told intentionally corny jokes while wearing a paper bag over his head
  • Dr. Ben Carson: Plays role of “Gene the Dancing Machine”
  • Kellyanne Conway: Plays role of Phyllis Diller (standup comedian)

Additionally, The Great Leader has instructed his cast of fulltime bootlickers and sycophants that 98% of all advertising proceeds for the show shall be paid directly to the Donald Trump Criminal Defense Fund. The other 2% will be set aside for future bribes to silence women that The Great Leader has screwed in the past.

 

For additional post-election articles re: The Don visit the articles below

  1. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 3 thru 75 Dawg Opinions
  2. Trump’s victims of Draining the Swamp: Art. 76 thru 86 Dawg Opinions
  3. Trump Filling the Swamp: Art. 87 thru 92 Dawg Opinions
  4. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 93 thru 99
  5. Trump miscellaneous opinion articles: Art. 323 thru 338 Dawg Opinions 
  6. Dawg Laments: Art. 3 thru 50
  7. Ass-Kisser Awards: Art. 286 thru 292
  8. Bigot/Racist Awards: Art. 331 thru 346
  9. Bullshit Awards: Art. 370 thru 441
  10. Chicken Little Award Winner: Art. 19 thru 21
  11. Dumbo Award Winner: Art. 49 thru 52
  12. Humanitarian Award Winner: Art. 70 thru 78
  13. IHOP (Flip-Flop) Award Winner: Art. 53 thru 55
  14. Liar Awards: Art. 1 thru 112 Liar Awards
  15. Lunatic Awards: Art. 349 thru 372
  16. Misc. Awards: Art. 47 thru 88
  17. Misogynist Award: Art. 40 thru 43
  18. Moron Awards: Art. 256 thru 291
  19. Narcissist Awards: Art. 6 thru 32
  20. Screwball Awards: Art. 281 thru 292
  21. Rodney Dangerfield Comic Awards: Art. 218 thru 262
 
The Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Judges, Attorneys and Public Officials, Powered by Joomla!; Joomla templates by SG web hosting

website counter